50,000 passengers on the first night Tubes: Overnight service launches as police are called to just four incidents

Posted on

More than 50,000 travelers exploited the primary overnight administration on the London Underground on Friday.

The overnight administration, which keeps running on Fridays and Saturdays, was working on the Victoria line and the Focal line this end of the week.

Night prepares on the Celebration, Northern and Piccadilly lines will follow in the harvest time.

English Transport Police said it had been called to only four episodes on the main night.

Business enrollment association London Initially appraises the Night Tube could be worth £77 million a year to the capital’s economy by 2029.

London Chairman Sadiq Khan, who took the primary night Tube from Brixton, said you could feel ‘the buzz’ as he met travelers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *